We are looking for a talented Salesforce developer to design world-class Salesforce
applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce developer, you will be
responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. You will
also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
To ensure success as a Salesforce developer, you should have extensive experience working
with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve
complex software problems. Ultimately, a top-class Salesforce developer can create
dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that meet the changing needs of the company.
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with project teams to determine CRM needs.
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to
- extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages,
- Lightning Web Components.
- Assist with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing
- applications and code,
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Salesforce Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of mavensMate or eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.