P&C Insurance AMS – (GW Products PC, BC, CC, CM) 9.x, Producer Engage 11.3, Customer Engage 11.3
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and oldest P&C Insurance company based in Hawaii. The company offers access to leading Insurance solutions for Auto, Home and Renter’s coverage and includes Personal Auto Quote, Auto & Home Coverage Bundle Quote, Homeowners Quote, Renters Quote, General Liability Quote & Commercial Auto Quote.
- Current Implementation partner was expensive and not able to bring Guidewire Stack to production.
- 200+ issues in existing production release of Guidewire Stack.
- Maintaining Critical mass of Architects, Business Analysts, Guidewire Core Developers, Testers, and Release Managers.
- Enabling Business with Critical solution mass without issues & Solution can be rolled out to Agents.
- Through analysis of high impact issue areas.
- Established Defect Triage and Analysis.
- Address Backlog and Burndown with dynamic team structure
1. Core Team – Prod Support
2. Flex Team – Defect and Enhancements
- Impactful Quality testing of end-to-end solution to manage possible repercussion of L1, L2 issue fixes in production releases.
- Conducted User Acceptance testing forum to manage expectation.
- Release Management Support and deployment.
- Established governance model and Reporting Cadence.
- Released Agency Solution and Customer Self-Service solution within a month of owning AMS.
- Established Cadence between Business owners, End Users (Agents), and Development Team.
- Quick Turnaround of issues resolution, Resolution of Architectural problems.
- Rebuilt stakeholders trust in technology delivery team.
- Established a communication channel between stakeholders and AMS Delivery team timely resolution and identifying of possible future problems. Reliable Critical mass of Architects, Business Analysts, Guidewire Core Developers, Testers, and Release Managers were instated in the project to deliver ongoing Guidewire operational issues.
- Guidewire PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, ClaimCenter 9.0, PE CE 11.x
Key Success Factors
- Our team had a very good understanding of the client's requirements.
- Our Agile Business and continuous clear communication with the client helped us a lot in meeting client’s expectation.
- Our decade-plus experience helped us understand the various Challenges and find their solutions.
- The experienced and highly - skilled team of Hexaview can't be left unnoticed as the key success factor of this project.
Key Enablers and Team Size
- Renewed production Support approach. It involved Onboarding right team, Baseline, Continuous Improvement.
- Streamlining Operations, Enhancing Quality, Enabling Business Transformation
- Delivery Executive, Service Delivery Manager – Onsite and offshore, Tech Lead, Developers ( cross skills).
P&C Insurance AMS - Approach to Backlog Defect Remediation
- Hexaview followed a systematic approach towards reducing the current backlog of 300+ defects. In first 3 weeks, Hexaview focused on high level review and analysis of the entire backlog, triage, prioritize and create a high-level plan for the next 6 months.
- Hexaview leadership worked with client and Client to prioritized, Plan , and address huge number of issues based on the available capacity.