About Our Client
A human services agency, providing a myriad of homes & community-based high-quality and culturally-specific behavioral health services. Their goal is to reduce health disparities and improve the outcomes for everyone.
- Provide an enterprise-class healthcare management solution that helps care leaders ensure the members are getting appropriate care.
- The solution must be highly secure and safe as the data is sensitive in nature.
- Automation for case assignments to care managers so that timely care can be provided.
- Eliminate repetition and inconsistency in the data.
- Create a highly integrated system to provide a single view of a community member and a single place for care coordination.
Hexaview’s Salesforce team supported the client by providing the following solutions:
- Implemented MFA: Added an extra layer of security to the platform.
- Data Model Setup: We used standard objects in the Health Cloud and created object relationships to eliminate the redundancy in data.
- Automation: Added assignment rules to automate the case assignment process.
- Reports & Dashboards: Created reports and dashboards to get stats related to patients’ data.
- Salesforce functionalities
- DocuSign Managed Packages
- Salesforce Authenticator
Impacts on Business
- Hexaview helped the client successfully adapt, and get the maximum benefit out of their Salesforce Health Cloud-based Care Management solution.
- We worked closely with the client’s team for demos, training, and platform maturation.
- The client is pleased with the resulting solution.
- We collaborate with the client on an ongoing basis, supporting the delivered solution and helping grow and prosper.
Key Success Factors
- Hexaview is a registered Salesforce consulting partner, having a team of globally certified and experienced engineers & QAs.
- Being a leading digital transformation firm, Hexaview’s major success lies in its relationship with technology. We carefully analyze each tech decision and are committed to innovating our processes without end.