BUILD YOUR SKILLS AND YOUR CAREER
Join A Team That Celebrates You Daily!
Our people are not only our greatest asset but also our biggest competitive advantage. We don’t call our employees- employees, we call them associates.
Sr. Project Manager
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, KanBan, SDLC / Waterfall Lead multiple assigned projects to completion.
- Provide project teams with feedback, encouragement, and advice.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from the initiation/kick-off to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience in one of the commonly used projects management & planning tools like Jira, Aha, etc.
- Handle project escalations while coordinating with clients and project teams.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chair the project management team meetings.
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across clients and leadership.
- Assure that the project teams are well process-oriented and work as self-organized teams.
- Work and coordinate with program/engagement/stakeholder managers to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with project teams on estimates and timelines.
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
- Communicate with the IT department about resource allocation.
- Host a project meeting at least once per week for each project.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed.
- Communicate project objectives to all team members involved.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall Excellent communication and demonstration skills.
- At least three years of experience in a project management capacity.
- 1+ years of previous experience gathering requirements from the client/business and documentation.
- Excellent organization, time-management, and leadership skills.
Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross-functional environment.