About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 100 company based in Ohio and one of the largest Insurance and Financial Services Organizations in the US. The company provides a full range of Insurance and Financial Services products, including Auto, Business, Homeowners, Farm and Life Insurance Public and Private Sector retirement plans, Annuities and Mutual Funds, Excess and surplus, Specialty and Surety, Pet, Motorcycle and Boat Insurance.
- Working with the business unit head and collaborating with business users to finalize business requirements for field adjuster's mobile applications.
- Assessing the technology landscapes, completing the risk-benefit analysis, and finalizing the solution with the Architecture review board.
- Getting final approval from business users and the Architecture review board for the Adjuster Mobile Solution.
- Building a cost-effective solution that provides the desired ROI with limited resource utilization.
- We leveraged a hybrid delivery model for solution delivery. Solution requirements were collected onsite by Hexaview Business Analysts and Solution Architects.
- Technology landscape assessment was completed by a resident solution architect In collaboration with the client Architecture Review Board team.
- Hexaview involved an offshore delivery factory team that works in a client-designated secure bubble to provide trusted development practice.
- Adjuster Application helps Claim adjusters in the field to capture the loss detail, upload the loss detail in the desired format, and assess the loss. This Application saves the loss assessment time immensely. This solution also provides auto adjustment based on the image assessment; the Application helps feed the model with assessment patterns based on the ongoing Claim adjustments by qualified adjusters.
- This Application is connected with the Guidewire Claim Center core application hosted by the insurer inside their secured infrastructure. Mobile Application utilizes GW Portal EDGE JSON/RPC APIs to communicate with GW Claim Center.
Key Success Factors
- Our team had an excellent understanding of the client's requirements.
- Our Agile Business and continuous clear communication with the client helped us a lot in meeting the client's expectations.
- The project was executed in a SAFe Agile model with the help of a small, effective team (Onsite Delivery leads and offshore developers) working in the factory delivery model.
- Our decade-plus experience helped us understand the various Challenges and find their solutions. The experienced and highly skilled team of Hexaview must be noticed as the critical success factor of this project.