Digital Transformation with Salesforce Application Customization Services
Binding seamless Technology with Finance
GeneralPublished on: Fri Feb 10 2023
About Our Client
A FinTech holding company that builds solutions to shape the future of the investor experience. They offer a variety of financial solutions by combining investment intelligence, data science, and technology, enabling clients to update their businesses through digitization.
Our client’s primary product helps advisors with compliance, prospecting, and client retention by calculating and comparing risk scores. As they continued to grow, they wanted to enhance their user experience. They identified the following requirements:
· Reduce latency time
· High availability and scalability
· High reliability
· Cache Implementation: Implemented state-of-the-art Redis technology to reduce latency.
· Coding Standards: Modified the code using best practices for improving efficiency.
· Blue-Green Deployment: To ensure zero downtime deployments.
· Auto Scaling: Implemented horizontal scaling to add extra capacity to the application with limited (if any) downtime.
· Master-slave architecture: Replicated the data across multiple data centers with enhanced security.
· Redis for caching frequently accessed static data to decrease the latency time.
· AWS Autoscaling for the server machines and to increase the availability.
Impacts on Business
· Seamless customer experience: The reliability and redundancy of the solution on AWS ensured almost 100 percent availability and zero downtime, therefore providing a smooth experience to customers.
· Unpredictable traffic volumes are easily handled: The platform can now cope with extreme spikes in traffic using AWS.
· Optimized AWS Resources: By using Auto Scaling, we optimized AWS resources to reduce the cloud bill by 25%.
· Reduced the latency time from seconds to milliseconds.
Get 30 Mins Free