P&C Insurance AMS Development
Binding seamless Technology with Finance
GeneralPublished on: Fri Feb 10 2023
With the rapid usage of technology, health is at stake. Such applications improve hypertension, hypotension awareness which helps to reduce Cardiovascular diseases.
· Create a user-friendly Android application to work with a patented wearable device to monitor various health parameters of an individual.
· Ensuring the same reaction of a BT device in both IOS and Android environments.
· Check the correct position as well as the pressure of a wireless wrist device.
Build over Ionic framework, focused on hybrid mobile application development. Software verification was done using Software Test Tools: Android Studio, XCode, Visual Studio Code and Hardware Test Tools: Xiaomi MI 4 (Android 7.0) Honor 7x (Android 8.0).
· Ionic storage
· Branding Service – Smart phone users
· jQuery, Bootstrap, Ionic CLI
· Task Runner, Node Package Manager (NPM)
· Fully responsive UI development
Flushing out requirement ambiguities | Agile methodology | Sync with client’s existing IT/Infra team
· A requirement of a detailed document after discussion with the business stakeholders.
· Complete design, development & delivery of the features using Ionic framework.
· Real time fine waves formation without data loss.
· APK is built and successfully tested on 2 devices.
We were able to provide an application with the following features:
· Real time heart rate monitoring
· Continuous waveform plotting
· Hybrid application
· User Friendly Interface
· Multi users support
· Alerts for unusual readings
· Scheduled backup
Key Success Factors
· Deployment of engineers with prior knowledge about the domains.
· Comprehensive evaluation of business as well as technical requirements.
· Tracking the milestones with constant inputs from the client.
Get 30 Mins Free