Hexaview worked with the Business transformation partner of a renowned Insurer
Binding seamless Technology with Finance
GeneralPublished on: Fri Feb 10 2023
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US-based global FinTech company providing custom reporting, multi-currency access, entity aggregation, and wealth analysis services among others. They work with hundreds of leading financial advisors and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on their company’s platform.
The client was using a Salesforce package (namely v1.0) that has been in their ecosystem for quite a long time. Due to its performance issues and Salesforce governance limits, it was becoming challenging for them to manage very large data volumes. Also, due to their product’s inbound connection with Salesforce, the changes of record in Salesforce were not reflecting in their product’s repository.
They wanted to upgrade their Salesforce system to deliver usability improvements that ensure execution speed, reliability, and Salesforce inbound data sync on the platform while also providing ownership of structure mapping validation. They wanted to ensure that the batch sync runs off a valid configuration especially for non-FSC users by allowing them to configure position-level attributes.
Through, the upgrade, they wanted to implement a two-way integration allowing users to make changes to the records in Salesforce and sync them with their data repository.
· The existing Salesforce package was not very efficient as it contained some existing bugs and irregularities because of which they were facing issues while fetching data from their repository to Salesforce.
· Due to the Salesforce governance limitations, it was very difficult for the users to fetch the desired amount of data from their primary product to Salesforce.
· The package was displaying different behaviors for different systems such as FSC and non-FSC which resulted in certain UI anomalies.
· Their existing package didn’t support Mapping structures of many types as compared to those present in their primary product’s system.
· Their APIs were not being utilized correctly.
· Batches to sync data between their primary product and Salesforce were not optimized and were failing on several occasions due to Salesforce governance limits.
· Code optimization and standardization: The previous codebase did not align with Salesforce best practices, contained bugs at the code level which were corrected as part of this project.
· Fixed the system’s behaviors for different systems maintaining consistency.
· Better encryption storage mechanisms were provided for better security of the credentials used to make connections between the two systems, their primary product and Salesforce.
Impacts on Business
· This upgraded Salesforce package (namely V0.2) can support a larger amount of data now due to optimized code to ensure the Salesforce governor limits are not reached.
· Clients are happy with the bug fixes and product optimization since it was long overdue.
· This package now provides better performance as well as ensures that it adheres to the Salesforce best practices.
Get 30 Mins Free