Our client, one of the largest direct lending firms in the US, was spending huge money on their scattered customer data and needed a more robust and cost-efficient solution. Hexaview successfully helped them migrate their scattered data under one roof, but we also provided them with stress-free Salesforce managed services using automated reporting and administration. We help them save a considerable amount of money and time. Thus, creating a longer-term relationship rather than a one time deal.
Client’s Challenges & Requirements
- The client was experiencing poor coordination between the departments
- The process was slow due to the scattered data
- They needed a more secure and standard platform to maintain consistency in generating reports and automating the tasks
- Non-availability of comprehensive consulting
- We modified the existing Salesforce implementation with our technological expertise and migrated data from different databases to one Salesforce database, keeping while avoiding duplicate and inconsistent data.
- We provided Salesforce managed services for custom reporting and automating tedious tasks. Our skilled Salesforce consultants recommended effective solutions with regards to the business objectives.
- Our solution helped our clients with the complexities and challenges they were facing earlier and made the overall workflow smooth.
Impact of the implementation team:
- The client’s effectiveness and efficiency increased multi-fold, without compromising with the quality.
- Enabled users to send multiple reports to multiple clients at one go.
- We added high security to the platform.
- Access and manage their critical customer information anytime and anywhere with the advantage that the cloud brings.
Key Success Factors:
- Our agile business analysis and continuous communication with the client helped us meet the client’s expectations.
- We followed the industry’s best standard data migration practices.
- We are flexible to incorporate custom changes /functionalities demanded by the client.
- We never compromised with the security and provided full customer Support.