The client is a software development firm based in the United States. They offer innovative and customized solutions for timekeeping & payroll management, production tracking, and other products to track their efficiency. Their data was inconsistent across different platforms affecting their decision-making capabilities and revenues.
- Data stored in ‘SaaSOptics’ and ‘Salesforce CRM’ is inconsistent, leading to several crucial concerns.
- Disordered, inconsistent data hampers analytics, reporting, & decision-making affecting revenue, analysis, and operations data.
Hexaview performed the following activities:
- A thorough analysis of data and identified the differences between the data sets across both platforms.
- Successfully mapped the order processing, customer association, contract association, “billed to” and “shipped to” addresses, and invoice data.
Impact of the implementation team:
- Achieved a level of expertise of the sales order to invoice data flows, leading to the identification of Salesforce to SaaSOptics system best practices.
- The outcome will be consistent data across SaaSOptics and Salesforce platforms, resulting in precise data and reporting.
Key Success Factors
- An energetic development team with expertise in Salesforce & high business acumen.
- A comprehensive evaluation of business as well as technical requirements