BUILD YOUR SKILLS AND YOUR CAREER
Join A Team That Celebrates You Daily!
Our people are not only our greatest asset but also our biggest competitive advantage. We don’t call our employees- employees, we call them associates.
- Develop strategies and tactics to showcase the services of the company and drive qualified traffic in an inbound manner.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Oversee and approve digital assets for the marketing team, from website banners to brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Lead the marketing team from different aspects like email marketing, social media marketing, creating digital content and material, SEO, continuous website evolution.
- Evolve Marketing automation processes by identifying and utilizing the right automation.
- Continuously create, manage and deliver suspect data for the Sales and Pre-Sales.
- Device strategies to improve company branding.
- At least four years of experience in marketing.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb communication and collaboration abilities.