With the rapid usage of technology, health is at stake. Such applications improve hypertension, hypotension awareness which helps to reduce Cardiovascular diseases.
- Create a user-friendly Android application to work with a patented wearable device to monitor various health parameters of an individual.
- Ensuring the same reaction of a BT device in both IOS and Android environments.
- Check the correct position as well as the pressure of a wireless wrist device.
Build over Ionic framework, focused on hybrid mobile application development. Software verification was done using Software Test Tools: Android Studio, XCode, Visual Studio Code and Hardware Test Tools: Xiaomi MI 4 (Android 7.0) Honor 7x (Android 8.0).
- Ionic storage
- Branding Service – Smart phone users
- jQuery, Bootstrap, Ionic CLI
- Task Runner, Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Fully responsive UI development
Flushing out requirement ambiguities | Agile methodology | Sync with client’s existing IT/Infra team
- A requirement of a detailed document after discussion with the business stakeholders.
- Complete design, development & delivery of the features using Ionic framework.
- Real time fine waves formation without data loss.
- APK is built and successfully tested on 2 devices.
We were able to provide an application with the following features:
- Real time heart rate monitoring
- Continuous waveform plotting
- Hybrid application
- User Friendly Interface
- Multi users support
- Alerts for unusual readings
- Scheduled backup
Key Success Factors
- Deployment of engineers with prior knowledge about the domains.
- Comprehensive evaluation of business as well as technical requirements.
- Tracking the milestones with constant inputs from the client.