A well-renowned entertainment company that produces, acquires, and distributes filmed entertainment through multiple platforms wanted to tune their SQL database on Azure Portal to optimize their tool.
- The need was to enhance the database operational capabilities.
- The client ran short on time as the application had to be launched on a specific festival event.
- With our technological expertise, we rebuilt the index and ran SQL Profilers to identify the queries’ flow.
- We adopted different strategies to boost the performance of the application.
- To identify the application behavior under peak conditions, we ran a load test and carried out the following operations:
- Gathered Single User Response Data for 6 hours
- Collected Database Configurations
- Increased the number of users and collected data for 6 hours
- Framed SQL scripts with diagnostic information
Impact of the implementation
- The client’s effectiveness and efficiency increased multiple times with the SQL optimization on Azure.
- We optimized a lot of queries within the specified time frame.
- Increased the performance capabilities of the application through various strategies.
- The system runs within the individual time frame, which was laid out by the customers.
- Improved peak performance and stable workloads through continuous performance and database tuning.
- The client’s critical virtual assets were more secured with the addition of a VPN.
Key Success Factors
- Our previous experience with Azure helped us in serving the best to our client.
- We are flexible to incorporate changes/functionalities demanded by the client.
- We never compromised with the security and provided full customer support.