About Our Client
A financial advisory firm headquartered in San Francisco, California with $2.04B worth assets under management. The firm offers services such as financial planning and portfolio management. They work with a range of individual and institutional clients.
- The key objective of the client was to expedite the customer onboarding and plan the setup process by minimizing the manual work across various onboarding stages.
- Their existing system had no proper workflow for tracking the customer onboarding journey and thus failed to offer a good user experience.
- Created a fully automated customer onboarding workflow using triggers as per the required sequence.
- Created a visualized path of the workflow to track the status easily.
- Made the platform admin-friendly with custom labels and settings. The admin does not need to edit the code for making any quick updates to the functionality.
Impacts on Business
- A fully automated Customer Onboarding process saving up to 50% of FTE time per customer.
- Monitoring the progress of tasks from each stakeholder now manages to correct status reporting and proper work coordination saved time up to 25% in the process.
- Transparent flow to ease tracking.